Join us for the 2019 Richmond Runfest at Kew Gardens!
Royal Botanic Kew Gardens
14th September 8:30am
The only opportunity to run in the World Heritage Site at Royal Botanic Gardens in Kew.
- Run one of the flattest 10K courses, based entirely within the beautiful gardens at Kew Gardens
- Complimentary entry and cheer stations on the course for friends and family
- VIP section entry and glass of Champagne for all runners
- On completion of the race each runner will get a very special 2019 edition medal, a goody bag and a Nike tech t-shirt.
- Individual photo of each runner by the official race photographer
- Join the post-event party at the Official Richmond Running Festival with friends and family, music and entertainment!
“An all round amazing event. How often are you allowed to run around Kew Gardens? The venue is fab, marshals are wonderful – singing, dancing, drumming, acting, hi-fives, shout-outs over the microphone, charity stalls cheering – you name it they do it! Not a single complaint about the route, something for everyone. Stunning, stunning, stunning.”
Watch last year’s event on our Facebook page.