End of Life Care
Who are these services for?
The services are for anyone who:
- has a chronic illness and requires end of life care
- is supporting someone who is receiving end of life care
A person is deemed to be receiving end of life care if their life expectancy is less than 12 months.
In cases where the need for end of life and bereavement support arises through reasons that are not cancer-related:
- a patient must live or work in Hounslow or have been a recent inpatient at the West Middlesex Hospital
- a person supporting an end of life patient must either live or work in Hounslow or care for a patient who qualifies for our services.
- We are offering ALL of our services to anyone affected by COVID-19 and any other non-cancer related death.
What is available?
- Appointments available with support staff
- A wide range of literature and information
- Individual Counselling and Group Support
- Wellbeing Classes
- Creative and Social activities