End of Life Care
Who are these services for?
The services are for anyone who:
● has a chronic illness and requires end of life care
● is supporting someone who is receiving end of life care
A person is deemed to be receiving end of life care if their life expectancy is less than 12 months.
In cases where the need for end of life and bereavement support arises through reasons that are not cancer-related:
● a patient must live or work in Hounslow or have been a recent inpatient at the West Middlesex Hospital
● a person supporting an end of life patient must either live or work in Hounslow or care for a patient who qualifies for our services.
● Anyone affected by COVID-19
What is available?
● Emotional support
● A wide range of literature and information
● Individual Counselling and Group Supports
● Wellbeing Classes
● Creative and Social activities
● Online and remote telephone support