Top Fundraising Ideas
For sporty supporters …
- Take on a challenge – whether you walk, run, row, cycle or swim we have a challenge you can join.
- Challenge yourself to reach a goal, and ask your friends and family to sponsor you. Whether it’s walking for 30 minutes, eating more healthily or going to the gym 3 times a week.
For social butterflies …
- Get involved with the Great Big Get Together.
- A charity ball is great way to bring lots of people together to raise money for us. Although it may seem like a big challenge it can be very rewarding.
- If you are musical you could put on a concert to fundraise, raise awareness and get your local community involved.
- Host a tea party – you could even set a theme e.g. 40s dance to give the event an extra boost.
For the office …
- Ask your colleagues to make a donation for every cuppa you make them or every lunch run you go on!
- Hold a quiz night either in the office or at the local pub.
- One for the gentlemen – grow a beard or a moustache over a month in return for sponsorship.
- Ask your company if they will match the money you raise, a quick and easy way to increase your total!
Quick wins …
- Organise a bucket collection. The Mulberry Centre can provide buckets, Mulberry Centre aprons/tabards and tips on holding a collection. We can also help you organise a collection spot if required.
- Organise a raffle or a lottery. They can be a great way to fundraise on their own or you could combine them with a larger event. There are guidelines to holding a raffle or lottery so please speak to The Mulberry Centre fundraising office before you sell tickets.
- Hold a garage, car boot, ebay sale. Raise money for The Mulberry Centre and make more space in your home!
- Download easyfundraising.org.uk and raise money for the Centre without you having to spend an extra penny on your normal buying!
For you and your friends …
- Hold a “Come Dine With Me” inspired dinner party and ask people to make a donation for dinner.
- Inspired by X-Factor? Set up a competition between you and your colleagues. If you are not musical why not have a sweepstake on a popular TV programme like Strictly Come Dancing or X-Factor.
- Hold a coffee morning at your house – raising £20 makes a huge difference to a local charity like ours.
For school supporters …
- Organise a cake sale. Cake sales are a really quick and easy way to raise some money for the Centre. You could even have a theme to your event e.g. berry bakes!
- Hold a car wash at your school and charge teachers £5 per car. You could even see if parents want their cars cleaned.
- Hold a mufti day. Think about a theme and award prizes for the best dressed!
For the fearless…
- Men, can you bear the pain? Why not get those legs waxed in return for sponsorship.
- Hold a team skydive. Contact The Mulberry Centre on 020 8321 6304 to find out more.
- Do you have the true grit and courage to sit in a bathtub of custard/ jelly/ beans? We love silly fundraising ideas as they not only generate lots of money and press coverage but they are also great for giggles!
To find out more about how to get started download your fundraising pack or contact Mona on 020 8321 6304 or email email@example.com